We have tried to restore the simplicity and purity of Christian worship:
- We praise God as a congregation with our voices and hearts.
- We celebrate the Lord’s Supper each first day of the week (as did the early Christians).
- Our prayers are from the heart, and our preaching is from the Word.
- We give as we have been prospered (visitors should feel no compulsion to make any monetary contribution. You are our guest).
- We enjoy being a family of God’s people, bound together in the love of Christ.
- While we encourage families to worship together, we hav a nursery available for children who may become restless.